Thursday, July 10, 2014

Navy Blue Concise Bag ver. 2.0 (Custom Made Order)

It has been a long time since my last post, in fact I am getting very busy on my work since early May due to both of my superiors are out of office, so I am on my own since then. The pressure I am getting from work place has made me very down and sometimes really no mood to blog. But it never stops me from doing my craft work as I believe through sewing I could release some of my pressure getting from work. Thus, sewing never stop from my daily routine, no matter how busy I am, I will make sure I have a small project to work on. This is my passion & persistence on hand crafting.

After my mumbling, here is the custom made order - concise bag that I have made in middle of June. The customer wants the same pattern of the Navy Concise Bag that I have made earlier but she wants the entire bag in dark blue, even including the bottom of the bag. So I have to redo the bag from fresh. Besides that she also requested to add in 2 pen slots in the inner bag.






 This bag could be turned into a sling bag by adding the sling handle (which is not in this picture).


No comments: