Thursday, February 9, 2012

20-slot Card Case Again!

Another 2 more 20-slot card cases ordered by the manicure lady after her friend and mum saw her Paris Tower card case. She required a brown and a purple card case, the rest will let me to handle. This is the way I like where I could design myself from top to bottom rather some fixed rules set by the customers!

Since the brown one is for her friend, so I designed something cute but not as colourful as per her request. While the one for the young and pretty mummy, I used the tiny purple roses matched with purple polka dot.

There are just so nice that I really want to have them for my own use!

Purple Roses 20-slot card case

Front view

 Back view

Inside Card Compartment

Overall view

Doggies Walking Card Case

Front view

Inside Card Compartment

Overall view

Group Photo



No comments: