Sunday, February 26, 2012

"We Are Good Friends" Yuan Bao Bag (Custom Made Order) "我们是好朋友"元宝包 (客订包)

Here is another order from a lady from Penang (this is my second orders received from customers from Penang). She is looking for an enlarge version of yuan bao bag to keep her lunch box. She requested to use the same cotton I have made before. Luckily I still have these 2 pieces of cotton with me!

For the inner, since this will be a lunch box bag, I purposely matched it with the pinky kitchen utensils cotton. Isn't it sweet? Per her request,  I added an opened pocket and a zipped pocket in the bag. Hope she will like it!

Due to raining day yesterday, so I couldn't bring my bag to my green green field to snap pictures. These pictures were taken at my staircase.

Front of the bag

Inside of the bag

15cm zipped pocket

Opened pocket

Side view of the bag (not sure how come my picture is at reversed side)

No comments: