Sunday, April 1, 2012

蓝版海洋风卡套 (客订) Navy Blue Card Case (Custom Made Order)

This order came in together with the Brown version navy card case, but due to that customer was urgently requesting the card case so I had made the brown one earlier. This is the no.8 card case that I had sewn before, it appears to be one of the top selling items in my blog shop as well, hehe.... ya, in fact this is not only a card case but can be multi tasked especially when you are travelling, it can keep up to 4 passports, boarding pass, credit card and etc... It is very useful indeed.

This customer is my ex-colleague whom has seen my product on FB and contacted me for ordering. She has received the case awhile ago and here is what she has published on FB, I like her comment so much! Thanks, my dear for the lovely comment!





No comments: