Sunday, September 9, 2012

四大天后钥匙包 (客订包)Four Princess Multi Purpose Key Chain Pouches (Custom Made Order)

My sister threw me this question when she saw me sewing this key chain pouch at my mum's house: "Are these your number 50 of the key chain pouches?"  Haha... good question, in fact I not yet count how many of this key chain pouch that I have sewn, I really have to check back my old record. After I checked, these are the no. 34 to 37, terrible right? But I still enjoying it....

These key pouches were ordered by 2 different people but due to same timing so I sewn them together to save my time.The high heel fabric was chosen by customer while the other 3 were matched by myself. This round purposely did some sewing beside the picture to make it a 3D feel.

Hope all the ladies will like them after received!

These are the look of the pouches before installing the big rings....

The final look...


No comments: